Pages

Holidaze


         Apologies I've been MIA lately. Last month probably the hecticest month I've ever had. If you follow my instagram, you might didn't miss any update of several works and activities I did that I posted on my portfolio site. I finally have some time to reorganise, making plan, writing down itinerary and stuff and could leading up to a final getaway relaxation once the day is over.
         In the past couple days I've been doing a pre wedding shoot for friend, and I managed in between break time to shoot this look. It was awesome did the project that I never expected before! The monsoon season is finally came in my city, glad I could catch some rays today then gloomy and rain afterwards. I intrigued to back to the core of minimalism and basic, so terribly this navy blue attires that I often wore back then. Paired up short sleeves sweatshirt with daily blazer with light fabric and my favourite jeans. The term of favourite, you can noticed those bleached and stitches are made because of the amounts of time I wore these jeans ha. To complete look, added Nike roshe run for sake of comfiness for running errands and simplistic watch with maroon and navy blue straps.

(Holidaze: The feeling of utter exhaustion caused by mass amounts of stress and leading up to a final relaxation once the day is over)

Photographer by Ratna Sari with a Nikon D5100 - Kodak Portra 160 VSCO Pack 6
Express Yourself - Zii

I'm wearing : Blazer (ZARA)  / Sweatshirt (Zara) / Jeans (Levi's) / Watch (Daniel Wellington) / Sneakers (Nike Roshe Run)

Copyright © 2018 . Design and Customisation by Fauzi Putra