Pages

SWIFT


         Oh it's October, where did the time go? Apologise life always been rough in earlier month. As the autumn is fast approaching, I complain a lot with this temperature in down under which getting high day by day. Things move so quick and it's only 2 and a half month left until the new beginning. I can't wait a big days ahead!
          Taking a quick shot before my photographer went for work and I bet this one was another the quickest shot we've ever done. I strolled around the city which has many historical buildings and I found it awesome only stood up over this beige wall of Nederland architecture building. Kicking minimal look or you may call colorless because I played with shades of grey. Paired striped sweater with on-the-go grey blazer. I doubt at first when I wear blazer on the situation like this but the fabric itself really light and it easily matches with total outfits. Rolled up pants to give relax look and Roshes that I wear way too often lately for running errands through a days.

(Swift: Happening quickly or promptly)

Photographer by Ratna Sari with a Nikon D5100 - Kodak Portra 800

I'm wearing : Blazer (ZARA)  / Sweater (Pull&Bear) / Trousers (ZARA) / Watch (Daniel Wellington) / Sneakers (Nike Roshe Run)


Shop my outfits below:





Copyright © 2018 . Design and Customisation by Fauzi Putra