Pages

Round Up!


                   The new year has just begun here and like everyone else I've been planning ahead for 2015 related goals for the new year. 2014 has been a great year for me, I had much time for this blog, a lot of opportunity came and expand my skill of photography. Even though it’s ups and downs I've learned so much and I feel like I'm ready to take on whatever 2015 sends my way. Photography has become and part of my life and I can’t imagine a life without it anymore.
          Before living towards the future, goals and stuff I would love to share with you the recap of my 2014's attires. There are also some people I would like to thank for giving me a lot of great opportunities this year. First of all, my dearest bestfriend also my photographer for fashion posts in this blog, I would never be able to growing up like this without you. and the next is some companies, agencies, and people who put their trust on me to promote their stuff, invitation and more. I do really appreciate it. And last but not least my awesome readers. Thanks so much for your spare time checking this blog. Means universe to me. 
Copyright © 2018 . Design and Customisation by Fauzi Putra