Pages

ADMIRE



         I always love hate relationship with this month. Another tougher days on the first weeks, and a tons of surprises at the end. I have tried my best to get a rid of negativities. Will be judged, or will be ignored and this too shall pass. Surrounding myself with good people who spread the positive vibes, knows my work from beginning and appreciate the results. To those that I recently admire the most, you taught me indirectly actions speak louder than words and looking forward to see good things in the future.
          It's hard to argue that we haven't had it nice this summer and you may feel the temperature is slowly cooling down than the average. This term isn't happen in tropical country or probably in down under. The weather is going crazy and I even couldn't stay that longer outside but there's nothing wrong I put an burgundy colour which always trending each autumn season. I admit that it's slightly hard to pair since the colour is bold, fortunately I had quick inspiration from my watch. Simplicity at it's best and I'm putting up this statement in my mind higher in importance than my own decision. I team up with Daniel Wellington to promote their watches and the new grace collection as well. I pick Grace London for the god sake reason I love London specifically, strap colour, roman numerals and rose gold round literally I adore everything on it. Keeping it simple and dapper with burgundy shirt and navy blue trousers which match with the colours of watch strap. I couldnt be happier when received this watch, I could easily go with basic tee and jeans or dress up for specific occasion as stunning as classic collection.
Sweater weather and layering season I embrace you!

Ps: Take advantage by using my code "zii15" and get 15% off all purchase on Daniel Wellington site and free shipping worldwide. Valid until October, 15th.

(Admire: regard an object, quality or person with respect or warm approval)

Photographer by Ratna Sari with a Nikon D5100 - Fujicolor 160C
I'm wearing : Shirt (Topman)  / Trousers (Thrifted) / Derbies (ALDO) / Watch (Daniel Wellington)


Shop my outfits below:

About Daniel Wellington
       The story behind Daniel Wellington begins with a trip half way around the globe where I, Filip Tysander - the founder of Daniel Wellington, met an intriguing gentleman from the British Isles.The man had an inspiring ability to be genteel but still relaxed and unpretentious. He had an impeccable style and loved to wear his vintage watches on old weathered Nato straps. His name? Well, Daniel Wellington of course.
        DW has, since the very first watch sold in 2011, expanded to over 30 countries and counting.The design of our watches represents a classic and timeless style inspired from the elegant preppy trend.The watches from our first collections are all available in both rose gold and silver. The slim watchface combined with the different patterns and colours of the Nato straps or any of the five elegant leather straps enables a watch for every occasion. Our wide variety of interchangeable straps creates many possibilities to complete your outfit.The Daniel Wellington team all strive for perfection.We believe that the Daniel Wellington watch is, and always will be, flawless.

Disclosure: this post is in collaboration with Daniel Wellington.  The content, views and opinions expressed and pherein are mine alone and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of Daniel Wellington.
Copyright © 2018 . Design and Customisation by Fauzi Putra