Pages

TRANSITION


               I could say last week was pretty tough and it's just the beggining of month. Had been busy throughout a week so terribly on weekend and emotionally unstabble. I don't complain as I believe the term hard work will pay off. I had interview on transmedia, it went nicely and fingers cross for it!
          As the new semester started, temperature changed that means it's transitional weather including transitional outfit from light to layers game. Even thought we have 2 season in tropic country but I look forward layering on monsoon. If you follow my instagram you can find new phase of my photos which is transition from bright to shadow-ish, and I tried this phase into blog photos. I usually take photo in bright location featuring building, park, etc and I moved into parking lot with minimum lights and close to roof top and I had breath taking view I couldn't ask for more. 
         Throwing off denim on denim, and bleached denim always be my favourite. It's versatile, light and stand out in this place. Pairing with white dress shirt I wore from interview, and nike roshe run for god sake of comfiness to do vertical running to access this place.
Hope you had an awesome transitional days!

(Transition: The process or a period of changing from one state or condition to another)

Photographer by Ratna Sari with a Nikon D5100 - Kodak Portra 800
Express Yourself - Zii
I'm wearing : Shirt (Topman)  / Denim Jacket (Topman) / Jeans (Pull&Bear) / Kicks (Nike) / Watch (Casio)


Shop my outfits below:




Copyright © 2018 . Design and Customisation by Fauzi Putra