Pages

MESH


          As the days passed with things that ruined a little. Nothing in particular happened but it has chains one another. I know I have to do the right thing and the sooner I do the right thing, the better. I get it over with, and I supposed not to worry about it anymore. I failed, ended up over thinking, worry overload and get along into it too far.
         I’ve been waiting for the right time that my best friend also my photographer could made decision by picking this mesh tshirt. It’s such a great piece that stands out on it’s own. I never look so good in mesh material but this tshirt fits me nicely. I kept everything else pretty simplistic by wearing grey trousers and roshe run. The mesh material on shoes matches with t shirt. I couldn't ask for more, these new roshes is happening, very light and suitable for all occasions. I occasionally do online shop and If I do one I'd love to shop in Zalora. If you live in Southeast Asia region, I suggest you to check the site to find the same nike as mine. Zalora has various type as Nike gears in case you need besides Roshes.

(Mesh: A material made of a network of wire or thread; be in or bring into harmony; to mix; to get along with)

Photographer by Ratna Sari with a Nikon D5100 - Kodak Portra 400
Express Yourself - Zii
I'm wearing : MesH T shirt (Topman)  / Trousers (Zara) / Watch (Casio) / Kicks (Nike)

Shop my outfits below:






About Zalora:
Asia’s leading online fashion destination. 
We believe that fashion is for everyone, It’s about being yourself and expressing your personality and attitude. We believe that shopping shouldn’t be complicated and overwhelming. It’s meant to be fun, enjoyable and simple.  And this is why we created ZALORA. With an extensive collection of over 500 international and local brands and designers, we’re confident that you’d be able to find that perfect outfit. Coupled with our top-notch digital and customer experience, with 30-day free returns, free delivery within 1-3 working days, and variety of payment methods.

Disclosure: this post is in collaboration with Zalora Indonesia. The content, views and opinions expressed herein are mine alone and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of Zalora Indonesia.
Copyright © 2018 . Design and Customisation by Fauzi Putra