Pages

MONO


         Oh it's crazy how the time flies, and hello August! Last month was full of 'things' ups and downs literally. I started food styling photography and the feedback was so incredibly surprising. There's nothing wrong to do another thing besides fashion and I have to back to the core, however, it's fashion and lifestyle blog.
           A week off means we had so much time to decide the place to shoot and not to mention we did twice in different day. I strolled around the downtown to find historical places that I might haven't seen or missed. As you follow my post, you'll easily find that recently I wear blue a lot a lot and other colours too, so I break my zone by wearing simply unicolor; black and white. I don't own much B/W in my closet as the mostly men have. I have to say that I like to wear this short sleeves sweatshirt rather than basic t-shirt, it's versatile and the fabric itself is so light. No more sweat as long as I wear sweatshirt, paired up with the one of happening items this summer; white pants and dress shoes. I do wear dress shoes at the moment but it's comfy enough to walk and it's can be turn into daily shoes.

Have a splendid days, August!

(Mono: One; Alone; Single)

Photographer by Ratna Sari with a Nikon D5100 - Kodak Portra 400
Express Yourself - Zii
I'm wearing : Short sleeves sweatshirt (Zara)  / Jeans (Lea) / Watch (Casio) / Shoes (Dexter for Payless)


Shop my outfits below:




Copyright © 2018 . Design and Customisation by Fauzi Putra