Pages

EPHEMERAL




          And another week began with a tons of problems, as you noticed from my photos from instagram. I have to dealing with things that probably not worth thinking and waiting and some thought has deeply hit me. I do believe that negativity won't stay last or in a short time and had to shake the feelings off my mind. And to those who had been a good listener and take a little time to understand, Thank you.
          It's not an usual thing that I took photos on week days, and had a very short time shooting before running errands. I couldn't ask for anything else I have the best friend and also my photographer that always have time for me. We took this photos in slightly private park that some of people aren't allowed to take photo professionally. I was worried at first because it was gloomy morning and not much sun light, but gladly all turned out fine. How I loved wearing white pants lately, Pairing them with daily blazer and tshirt are the easiest decision I made. To complete the look, I add three shades of brown; brogue shoes, leather watch, and tortoise eyewear.

(Ephemeral: Lasting for a very short time)

Cheers to the positivity weeks! X

Photographer by Ratna Sari with a Nikon D5100 - Kodak Royal Gold 400
Express Yourself - Zii

I'm wearing : Blazer (Zara) / Tshirt (H&M) / Jeans (Lea) / Watch (Alba) / Shoes (ALDO) / 
Belt (Pull&Bear) / Eyewear (Moscot)





Copyright © 2018 . Design and Customisation by Fauzi Putra