Pages

REVERSE


         
          A changing plan in the middle of the day wasn't a good idea. I and my photographer had planned two places for shooting and those two weren't work out and there was one way to solve either stop or step backward . I chose option 2 to step backward to the location that we missed to shoot, and it was going in the reverse direction.
           The thing that I always love to visit and shooting at this place because the place is quiet and kind of private and offer hospitality. The place to shoot is an outside of tennis court and fortunately even it's closed, the court offer a beautiful view through the door. I realise this is the seasonally appropriate to worn washed and bleached denim. I dress down pairing white tshirt, washed denim jacket with ripped detail and bleached skinny jeans and to complete the look, I wear purple kicks that I own for a long time and the colour itself pop up nicely blend to denim colour. 
Don't walk backward unless it's necessarily need. Have a splendid, July! x

(Reverse: Move backward; Going in or turned toward the direction opposite to that previously stated)

Photographer by Ratna Sari with a Nikon D5100 - Fujicolor 160c
Express Yourself - Zii

I'm wearing : Shirt (H&M) / Denim Jacket (Pull&Bear) / Jeans (Pull&Bear) / Watch (Casio) / Sneakers (Converse)




Copyright © 2018 . Design and Customisation by Fauzi Putra