Pages

PREMISES








          A weekend means sauntering around the city, finding place that I might never gone or missed before. If you see this architecture carefully, you can notice that I went back to the place that I love in town , Majapahit Hotel, a classic landmark with colonial architecture. I clearly missed some part from this hotel and I discovered the beautiful front side of the hotel on second floor. How could I didn’t fall in love to these big windows, tiles, clock, and stuff. The weather is the reason I complain a lot lately but I do enjoy the relaxed ambience around there.
          Sometimes dress shirt could be casual as easy by rolled up the sleeves, paired up small dots pattern shirt with grey trousers from AW2014 collection, and my all time favourite cognac brogues. When it comes to accessories I admit I never use anything besides watches, but this awesome handmade bracelet was an excuse because it’s crafted nicely, fits in my hand and completed my look. Do I need to say more? I need to go back to this awesome hotel soon.
Enjoy Monday blues, fellas!

(Premises: A house or building, together with it’s land and outbuildings, occupied by a business or considered in an official context)

Photographer by Ratna Sari with a Nikon D5100 - Kodak Portra 16o

Express Yourself - Zii

I'm wearing : Shirt and Trousers (Zara) / Belt (Pull&Bear) / Watch (Casio) / Bracelet (The Urgy of Dop) / Brogues (ALDO)










Copyright © 2018 . Design and Customisation by Fauzi Putra