Pages

FORTUITOUS

 
          Oh hump day, they say Wednesday is the day of maximum hope that maybe, you might make it out of the week alive but I already fell today and crave for weekend to come sooner after got public holiday yesterday. Even day off didn’t mean I did absolutely nothing, my day has been pretty busy, out and about all day long but got place to escape and relax in the evening. I was planning to take photo outside the Marina condominium, but we couldn’t help myself to sneak inside the pool on the second floor. Sunset was perfect, breezy wind, calm and quiet because no visitor. We chilled by the pool and quite lucky to take photo around and we indeed enjoyed this little chance yet unplanned plans. Oh summery vibes! 
          A little sign that related to previous post is paisley pattern, pairing white paisley shirt from H&M with off white jeans and woven belt for casual and light look. To complete the look, I add straw hat with band, classic analog watch and suede blucher shoes that I never worn for a long time.

(Fortuitous: Happening by chance rather than intention; fortunate) 

Photographer by Ratna Sari with a Nikon D5100 - Fujicolor 400h

Express Yourself - Zii

I'm wearing : Tee (H&M) / Jeans (Lea) / Bluchers (Thrifted) / Straw Hat (Firda's) / Watch (Casio) / Belt (Thrifted)/ Socks (Pull&Bear)



Copyright © 2018 . Design and Customisation by Fauzi Putra