Pages

BLUE STREAK

   
          Have you ever did something in between task however the result was pretty good? This is literally happened in this shooting. Been missing in action purposely because too busy lately and still busy though. Everything was moving so fast, we did it early morning in between task we have to do in the afternoon. I didn't even plan to choose The City Hall as location, the main reason because it's located in the centre of the town and easy to meet up before running errand. The shortest shooting I've ever had in a while but when I back home and see the result I was surprised how good the natural morning light, the combo and stuff and I only put little effort for editing!
          You might notice blue attires lately in my blog but I don't complain because shades of blue is happening this season. Firstly, I ocassionally dress up like this but when it comes to formal outfit, basic blazer never fails to blend with patterns. I bought paisley patterned shirt from H&M, in fact only third store in here which all of them in Jakarta. The fabric is light and neat. Pairing with grey trousers and cognac brogues. Simply added leather watch to complete the look because the pattern itself is a bold statement.

(Blue Streak: something moving very fast; a rapid and seemingly endless stream of words)

Photographer by Ratna Sari with a Nikon D5100

Express Yourself - Zii

I'm wearing : Blazer (Zara) / Shirt (H&M) / Trousers (c/o PEW) / Brogues (Aldo) / Watch (Casio) / Belt (Thrifted)




Copyright © 2018 . Design and Customisation by Fauzi Putra