Pages

CUTTING EDGE

 

           Spring has sprung! They said I’m a late bloomer, but I think being late bloomer has it’s advantage because when the good things start happening, you’re ready for it. I don’t disappear in purpose throughout February, this short month really gone too fast regarding I keep myself busy in the hustle bustle city and I reassure myself to step ahead into good things in March. 
          Starting a good week strolling the city, since I always mention in the previous post I don’t complain the unpredictable weather. The pavement looks quiet and the sun shines brightly and it’s sudden change into gloomy when I nearly finished it before lunch. I fell in love with this shirt when I found out on the website and I couldn’t resist to pair it with burgundy trousers (I forgot I own these for a long time in my closet) and my favorite shoes cognac brogues and leather watch. Have an awesome spring, guys! 

(Cutting edge: the most forward part of a trend; the leading part of a trend; the
newest and most advanced area of activity in an art, science, etc)


Photographer by Ratna Sari with a Nikon D5100 

credit title: Den Khaustov

Express Yourself - Zii

I'm wearing : Shirt (Zara) / Trousers (Marks and Spencer) / Brogues (ALDO) / Watch (Casio) / Belt (Pull&Bear)

 



Copyright © 2018 . Design and Customisation by Fauzi Putra