Pages

AZURE


         

            Have a good Monday everyone! I visited House of Sampoerna museum with my best friend (as you may know her as my photographer) yesterday and I took my outfit photo shoot at here. Located in “old Surabaya”‚ this stately Dutch colonial-style compound was built in 1862 and is now a preserved historical site. Previously used as an orphanage managed by the Dutch. Today‚ the compound is still functioning as a production plant for Indonesia’s most prestigious cigarette‚ Dji Sam Soe. In commemoration of Sampoerna’s 90th anniversary in 2003‚ the central complex has been painstakingly restored and is now open to public.
          The location that I took for this photo is the east side of the building which has been transformed into a unique structure containing a cafĂ© and an art gallery. Firstly, I've been accidentally bought navy blue stuff lately and love at the first sight because navy is basic color and easily to get pair like black. I wear navy basic blazer by Zara and got it for 50% off on end of the season sale. I paired it with blue stripes shirt and silk blue tie. For break down the blue-ish on top, I paired with grey pants and cognac brogues. I think it's still appropriate to dress up with attire like these in hot yet humid weather.

Photographer by Ratna Sari with a Nikon D5100

credit title: Den Khaustov

Express Yourself - Zii

I'm wearing : Shirt (The Executive) / Tie (Thrifted) / Blazer (Zara) / Pants (Thrifted) / Brogues (ALDO) / Watch (Casio) / Belt (Pull&Bear






Copyright © 2018 . Design and Customisation by Fauzi Putra