Pages

2014 - Blues





          2013 has been a great year for me. I learnt more about myself, making new friends, meet new people, taking opportunities, ups and downs, high and low points, and everything better than any other year. I don't live with regret and don't dwell on the past.Life's getting considerably more exciting, the best is yet to come and I welcome 2014 with open arms.
           New year means starting from the start on the white page and let your pen write your own story. Firstly, this photo was actually taken on my second visit to historical building in town. This building never fails to attract me to getting back and explore more than the day one. If my first visit, I walk around the aisle on second floor but this time I walk around the aisle on first floor on the way to exhibition room and restaurant. I took a chance to do shooting in this aisle and let the classic exterior blend into my outfit. I paired white pants with light blue shirt with blue silk tie and instead of wearing a blazer I put navy sweatshirt jacket to make my attire more light yet dapper (not too mention the weather was actually pretty hot at the moment) and it goes perfectly.
           I am still in the holiday spirit and still setting up my goals and resolutions for 2014. I start to write a journal even technology really helpful and make notes and reminder easier but I'm not kind of tech-savvy and keep it neatly and memorable as handwritten diary. Wishing you a Happy New Year. Cheers to the new YOU!

Express Yourself - Zii
  
I'm wearing :  Shirt (The Executive) / Tie  (Thrifted) / Sweartshirt Jacket (Zara) / Jeans (Lea) / Sneakers (Converse) / Watch (Casio) / Belt (Pull&Bear)


Copyright © 2018 . Design and Customisation by Fauzi Putra