Pages

Monochromatic


    

          I wish you merry christmas and happy holidays! 2014 is just around the corner and very excited to look forward what's trending in fashion industry next year. This week means shop until drop cause end of season sale, on the other hand I have to manage my money well to buy the stuff that I really need. In this look, I got long sleeve tshirt from Pull&Bear with really reasonable price. I'm not kind of person who easily fall in love at the first sight but after I did a little reunion with my ex-staff and look around the store checking their item sale I just can't resist to try this tee and the blog title crossed in my mind. 
          I've been thinking so hard during weekend to find a place who really suits my attire and discover one of historical building in Surabaya called Hotel Majapahit and looks very vintage yet old school 60s. As I mentioned on last post that I obsessed with white lately so I paired my pullover with white shirt, pants, sneakers, and classic watch.  I surprised with these shot, it's match each others and very impressive while I edit them with VSCOcam filters pack for lightroom.

Express Yourself - Zii
  
I'm wearing :  Shirt (The Executive) / Long Sleeve T Shirt  (Pull&Bear) / Jeans (Lea) / Sneakers (Converse) / Watch (Casio) / Belt (Pull&Bear)





Copyright © 2018 . Design and Customisation by Fauzi Putra