Pages

Parking



         Living in the tropical country has it's perks, not to mention that its only has 2 weather and the weather changes by itself without asking a permission, No I'm not even complaining but taking chances to do photo shoot. I decided to stop by when I was looking for a parking then I suddenly saw this parking lot covered with leaves and branches as if it's autumn.
          I wore deco printed tee from Zara that I bought on last end of season sale, the print itself really neat and made from viscose is great fabric that ever invented. Its very thin yet comfortable and I put my faux leather jacket on to keep me warm paired with Indigo skinny jeans. In addition of that to complete the look, these long wingtip brogues really kick ass in many occasion either casual and formal.

Express yourself - Zii

Photography by Firda Fitria
  
I'm wearing :  Faux Leather Jacket (c/o Details) / Tee (Zara) / Jeans (Levi's) / Brogues (ALDO) / Watch (Casio) / Beanie (Firda's)





      
Copyright © 2018 . Design and Customisation by Fauzi Putra