Pages

Bench




       

          There’s always an advantage if I do photoshoot then the place were quiet. Wandering around food festival which open at night, this place is messy but I find it something cool of the messy bench arrangement. Been owned those jeans for ages but haven’t been wore yet so I finally wore it. The weather is very hot approximately 32 celcius degree but still appropriate to wear shirt even ended up my shirt got wet by sweat. Paired my attire with cognac brogues, which really comfortable, and always love to wear brogues because it can be turn formal and informal not depending on occations. Ps: my cardigan no longer mine since my best friend or I may call photographer want my cardigan so bad and I give it to her for free since ain’t fit for me though.

Photographer by Ratna Sari 


Express Yourself - Zii

I'm wearing : Shirt (The Executive) / Pants (Thrifted) / Brogues (ALDO) / Watch (Casio) / Sunglasses (Moscot)




Copyright © 2018 . Design and Customisation by Fauzi Putra