Pages

Streetwalker


       

          The last photoshoot I did when the weather was extremely hot even in the morning. This photoshoot took a 3 different places but still in one route. I started first in skateboard park whom really crowded with skateboarder I'm fortunate they were kind to share a track with me. The second place at gravity wall which bomber painted them illegally, just cause the street around there is not really crowded like usual I took a chance to have a shoot with street and buildings background in it. My Nike SB inspired by skateboarder's and to complete the look bleach denim jacket, tribal pattern on my tank and ripped jeans was absolutely neat to represent bad attitude skaterboy!

Express yourself - Zii

Photography by Firda Fitria
  
I'm wearing :  Tank (Topman) / Denim Jacket (Topman) / Jeans (Zara) / Sneakers (Nike SB) / Watch (Casio) / Cap (Vans) 









Copyright © 2018 . Design and Customisation by Fauzi Putra