Pages

Highway



          Here's my last photoshoot I did, location on highway road and lucky me there's no cars on that road even I did photoshoot at noon. its pretty simple thing that I did many times, bought this swag tee from Glamourock apparel, and added dark blue skinny jeans and the legendary chucks and fitted cap to finish the look. swagger jagger, isn't it?

Express yourself - Zii


Photography by Firda Fitria
  
I'm wearing :  Tee (c/o Glamour Rock) / Jeans (Levi's) / Sneakers (Converse) / Watch (Casio) / Cap (Dad's) 

Here's my last photoshoot I did, location on highway road and lucky me there's no cars on that road even I did photoshoot at noon. its pretty simple thing that I did many times, bought this swag tee from Glamourock apparel, and added dark blue skinny jeans and the legendary chucks and fitted cap to finish the look. swagger jagger, isn't it?

Express yourself - Zii


Photography by Firda Fitria
  
I'm wearing :  Tee (c/o Glamour Rock) / Jeans (Levi's) / Sneakers (Converse) / Watch (Casio) / Cap (Dad's)








Copyright © 2018 . Design and Customisation by Fauzi Putra