Pages

White(e)


           I could say I have a love hate relationship with Monday or so terribly this month, oh life has been so busy move one to another, working at studio and realizing summer is nearly over. The heat is still real these days and I shamelessly admit that I still need my summer staples.
         Recently, I discovered from my fellow bloggers and instagram obviously. I think everyone loves basic and how many basic colour you have on your wardrobe but still fit your body? Oh god, I have a lot and buy it very often!. NOT the best way to start your day if you have many but has lost its fit, colour or quality. Have one tailored t-shirt from Son of a Tailor is such an investment. What's more, they create the perfect t-shirt for you and completely custom made to your measures and favours. The thing I love, it's made from the highest quality fabric; long stapled cotton from small sustainable farms. In a nutshell, I will wear this tee all the time from now on.
           If you're following me through my instagram, you will see that I am big fans of minimalism and bright tones (including white of course). It's really acceptable if I bring minimalism on my outfit post because still appropriate for summer. All white to toe with a touch of pattern in my pants.

Photographer by Ratna Sari with a Nikon D5100 - Kodak Portra 400
Express yourself - Zii

I'm wearing : Shirt (c/o Son of a Tailor)  / Pants (Zara) / Watch (C/O Balber Time) / Sneakers (Converse) / Glasses (Moscot Lemtosh) / Socks (Pull&Bear).

Disclosure: this post is in collaboration with Son of a Tailor. The content, views and opinions expressed and herein are mine alone and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of Son of a Tailor.
Copyright © 2018 . Design and Customisation by Fauzi Putra