Pages

Concrete


         
          Apologies for rarely posting on here due the manic schedules and I realised I haven't been posting that much in couple of months. But I'm still breathing at least as you notice I post a lot on instagram. Finding the right theme on photography ain't that easy, somewhat I move my routine into Food Photography currently and the time goes by, I mix it up with Food Styling as the part of Food Photography itself and I do still love to be back on here or I could say that I have to combine the article with a bit of my other interest and lifestyle (had one of travel post from Bali).. Soon soon!

       April showers bring May flowers they said, but I don't think it won't happen soon even forecast can't predict what will happen in the past couple days. It was insanely bright and hot during this shoot although raining earlier in the morning and I was mad with some overexposure pictures but gladly I managed them well. Took over the rooftop from one of the mall in my city. Quiet, unfinished textures, and a lot of puddles after rain that's how I like it.
      Black and white are the best staple that I had purchased lately, all good in every season. Introducing "The Black Label" collection from Pull&Bear that I've luring for a while on website. Everything just perfect and fit nicely, so I grab this tee and jeans without a doubt. Let say that I got the coolest wooden shades ever. Woodzee equally committed to promoting a healthier relationship between humankind and nature by constructing pieces created from natural renewable resources. Even the package is well made, I got wooden toothbrush and seeds too. How cool is that, huh?. and did I mention this watch is just way too perfect? Indeed perfect. The Fifth Watches design itself used inspiration from the classuc New York fashion landscape and the contemporary style of Melbourne. The one that I love, they only sell watches once a month and it's always on 5th, as they name it the fifth. I choose the black and gold because you can wear it on formal and casual occasion, but black on black it's on my list next.

Ps: Since blogger has changed the terms for the website so I make a bit improvement of template. Here you go, the new template is very responsive either on desktop or mobile. Enjoy!

(Concrete: A heavy, rough building material made from a mixture of broken stone or gravel, sand, and water, that can be spread or poured into molds and that forms a stone like mass on hardening; To spend a quality time with your closest friend)

Photographer by Ratna Sari with a Nikon D5100 - Kodak Portra 400
Express Yourself - Zii

I'm wearing : T-shirt and Jeans (Pull&Bear)  / Shades (Woodzee) / Watch (The Fifth) / Sneakers (Nike Roshe Run)



Disclosure: this post is in collaboration with Woodzee and The Fifth Watches. The content, views and opinions expressed and herein are mine alone and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of Woodzee and The Fifth Watches.
Copyright © 2018 . Design and Customisation by Fauzi Putra