Pages

Amical

          
          There is a will, There is a way. Somewhat I didn't manage my time to get a fashion shoot whilst traveling just because I always prefer to explore new places and new foods on first level. Immediate respond when I must take one before I go was a day before back home so I went to the mall nearby, Kuta Beachwalk, to get something to wear. Luckily, most of store are in sale session so I found it easy to get one.
          Catching sunshine on early morning was a bit struggle for us after rough days we had in Ubud. Strolled the street around the beach to take a picture was the last option and it was incredibly sunny. We very often strolled around here but it surprised us how beautiful street was. As you can see the temple, motorbike, the street itself and I'm getting used to get shoot by two person and two cameras. A simple outfit is a must to beat the heat and humidity in Bali, striped tee, bleached skinny jeans and running shoes. For finishing touch, I borrowed Nico's straw hat and it matched nicely with brown stripes on  it.
Did I mention I'm missing them so much? Because I do.

(Amical: Friendly; Amicable)

Photographer by Nicolas König with a Canon EOS 5D Mark II and Tim Lehner with a Nikon D5100

Express Yourself - Zii

I'm wearing : T-shirt (Topman)  / Jeans (Pull&Bear) / Straw Hat (Nico's) / Watch (Daniel Wellington) / Sneakers (Nike Roshe Run)


Behind the Lenses

Follow Nico and Tim's journey on Royal Amical and their post for me here
Disclosure: this post is in collaboration with Royal Amical. The content, views and opinions expressed and herein are mine alone and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of Royal Amical.
Copyright © 2018 . Design and Customisation by Fauzi Putra