Pages

Cerulean


          Oh time flies so fast, it's nearly a month since I went back from Singapore and what's more it's August already! There were so many memories left behind, things come, go and fade slowly. the thing that I always keep in mind, surround yourself with people that give you hope, determine you to be better, motivate and encourage you. By this term, addressing these kind of feelings not that simple by keeping to those understand you and I find it hard to keep them, even some of them had attached into you. but who knows? 
         While I sort through camera photos that I took a while ago before I went to Singapore, I thought I would share with you a few very 'schools out' taken while touring the university and soaking up every minute of afternoon humid sun light as we cruise on into the weekend. I’m not a fans into double layered tight wearing weather, this first flush of freshness in the morning is pretty enjoyable here and indeed I just realised, there are quite many blues in my wardrobe.
        To start, I collected them all which blue items that I recently purchased and got these one which would be nice combination. What I like about this piece is that much like my staples it can be worn in both Fall and Spring depending on what you wear it with because everyone loves blue, am I right? ha. To complete the look, I added my favourite watch that now I have in all black watch, to reminder I have black and gold on this post. The thing I love about my watch when it comes to 'exclusive' feeling, as they only launch once a month on 5th. Indeed you can wear it on any occasions.
(Cerulean: A colour of blue skies; shades of blue; usually the colour is a colour of hope and determination  for adolescents when addressing their feelings).

Photographer by Ratna Sari with a Nikon D5100 - Kodak Portra 160 Express yourself - Zii
I'm wearing : Shirt (ASOS)  / Jeans (Zara) / Watch (C/O The Fifth) / Sneakers (Vans) / Wallet (C/O Ben Minkoff).

Disclosure: this post is in collaboration with The Fifth Watches. The content, views and opinions expressed and herein are mine alone and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of The Fifth Watches.
Copyright © 2018 . Design and Customisation by Fauzi Putra