Pages

Reminisce


          Three years ago, virtually to the day, I started a new phase of life after hold a bachelor degree. Back to that place is not about the university itself, it was actually a rival of my university. Not just about the subjects or how many competition you won, it's almost in everything; the people, the environment, the student's life and so terribly I left my heart on it.
           Reminiscing to those days, I do miss back to university's life. I stood up to this place as the place that usually use for graduation or any special occasions. Like how many times I've been visiting this place but never actually notice how beautiful in details. I never expected life as a photographer nowadays which it is completely different than my subject. I was thinking about at the time, and pretty much forced into it because I wanted to be the best until my limit. Because it was the best decision I have made to date. In a nutshell, I wouldn't mind to split my time to be back as student in public school and photographer.
          Pretty sure I can't stand with the temperature which is getting higher day by day, dressing up simple and basic are always the good option to beat the heat. Pairing my new velour jacket with summer fabric t-shirt, and blue jeans that I bought from Kuala Lumpur in discount price. And the special about it, Wide Brim Hat is happening again this season, and I couldn't be happier to have one and use it that often. As I am big fans of simplicity, I finally received the new timepiece from Balber Time. Look at that model; 38mm round with gold frame, a classic numbers and some touch of blue on it! How perfect to be standout in all occasion. I really love this one, basically match to everything I wear lately. Cheers!

Photographer by Ratna Sari with a Nikon D5100 - Agfa Optima 100
Express Yourself - Zii

I'm wearing : Shirt (Topman)  / Jacket and Ring (ASOS) / Jeans (Forever 21) / Watch (Balber Time) / Sneakers (Adidas) / Wide Brim Hat (Zara) / 

(Ps: use the code "ziiarch" to get 10% off when purchasing all time wear on the website http://balbertime.com)

Disclosure: this post is in collaboration with Balber Time. The content, views and opinions expressed and herein are mine alone and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of Balber Time.
Copyright © 2018 . Design and Customisation by Fauzi Putra